Tuesday, February 16, 2010

starting out analog

Responses to my survey are starting to come in, and here is just a small snapshot of what people are saying. I really think that this is a topic people feel like they can be candid about, and that makes reading the responses pretty enjoyable. Thanks to everyone who has filled out the survey so far!
Sunday night I post-it noted my bedroom wall with different issues surrounding this project. This morning I put all that into 'mind map' form. I'll keep adding as new things arise. Two of the more interesting aspects: the concern about vandalism (never quite thought about that one...) and the potential for a composting port-o-let (check out the wikipedia page here.)

I'm also looking forward to visiting the Rumpke portable restroom HQ next Wednesday. Hopefully they will let me take photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment