Sunday, February 14, 2010

senior thesis 2010: port-o-potty

For my industrial design senior thesis, I have decided to redesign a port-o-potty (aka port-o-let, port-o-john, porta potty, etc.) I started this blog (just now, actually) to keep track of the process and provide insight into how a designer tackles a problem like this. I'm about a week into research, and will start posting my findings here.

To start things off, it would be great if you would participate in my survey here. It seems like everyone has had an experience- usually bad- with a porta potty. Learning more about these bad experiences (and good experiences) will lead to a better potty in the end!

Feel free to contact me (or leave comments) with any feedback, suggestions, or criticism. I can be reached at carlyhagins@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment