Thursday, March 11, 2010

don't forget about the business end

My friend Alicia drew this for me while I was presenting my thesis proposal last week. I guess I used the term 'business end' at some point and she thought it was pretty funny. It's a good reminder to watch what you say, but also keep a sense of humor.

Its been really interesting to talk to people about going to the bathroom because many people are very candid, but some people are very uncomfortable. Almost everyone makes some sort of potty humor joke. Is that just to hide our cultural unease about this topic? In the long run, I am hoping that the subject matter of my thesis will catch people's interest and then entice them to realize there really are better options than what is out there right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment